Are you always stressed out about what chores to do and what not to do? I know, I can understand!
Chores can be tiring and frustrating. And not to mention how thankless of a job it is. No pay, no appreciation and no running away from it.
But do you want to function in a way, that you can always stay on top of the game? Sounds interesting?
Just follow the chore chart for adults below and you will never ever have a messy house again. You can take your worry off the mind and simply tick out the things to do.
You will surely have a peaceful mind and a cleaner home.
I have made with chore chart for adults in pdf version. Simply click on the link provided at the bottom and enjoy your clean home.
You can also download and print this chore chart for adults by right-clicking on the image below.
This chore chart for adults is absolutely free. There are no hidden terms and conditions to it. Get your free printable just at the click of a button. You don’t even need to sign up to get hold of it. If by using this chore chart for adults, your life gets easier, then that is all that I need.
The chore chart for adults is divided into 4 sections.
How to do Daily Chores
Small drops of water make a big ocean. If you consistently do your everyday chores, you will be amazed that your house will never get out of order. Do your everyday chores and do not procrastinate.
- Wash dishes
- Make bed as soon as you wake up.
- Sort through mails and paperwork to never be overwhelmed ever again.
- Do a load of laundry each day.
- Vacuuming or brushing places where it gets messy a lot, will leave you with much time during the weekend.
- Countertops are most messy and most used in any home, give them a quick wipe everyday to keep it clean and tidy.
If you follow these daily chores, your house will never get out of order. And when you keep doing it daily, you will realize that it takes less and less time to achieve the results.
Weekly Chore List
Once you get your daily routine, you can easily allow a day each to do the weekly chores.
- Change sheets
- Put away the laundry
- Deep clean bathroom
- Mop or vacuum entire house
- Wipe cabinets
- Clean refrigerator
Month Chore List
- Deep clean the refrigerator to throw away old and stale food. Give it a deep wipe down.
- Clean your furniture. Vacuum under and in between.
- Wipe windows and doors.
- Clean the cushions, duvets, curtains.
- Wipe down the fan blades, light switches and door handles. They are often neglected and collect a lot of dust.
- Clean out your oven and dishwasher thoroughly.
- Sort and organize your closets and wardrobes.
- Clean the vents. They breed a lot of germs.
- Hire to thoroughly clean carpets and rugs.
- Tend to lawn
- Organize your garage.
|Now just grab your chore chart for adults in pdf version here.|
Hope you have a clean home and always stay on top of your life.
Until Next Time,
Pin it for later